For a treasure trove of Port Jefferson boating tips, you've come to the right place.
Danfords Marina Map
Download Marina Map PDF
Download Marina Brochure
Danfords Marina Specifications
Max Draft 11'
Max Length 250'
PJ Sea Buoy Latitude/Longitude
40 59.28 N, 73 06.44 W
40 56.94 N, 73 04.21 W
**TO DOCK, PLEASE CONTACT US WITHIN THE PORT JEFFERSON HARBOR ON VHF CHANNEL 9**
Distances to Popular Destinations
We're located on NOAA Chart #12354 and #12362, #12364. That's:
- 40 Miles from New York City, NY
- 45 Miles from Orient Point, NY
- 60 Miles from Montauk, NY
- 60 Miles from Mystic, CT
- 70 Miles from Block Island, RI
- 75 Miles from Newport, RI
- 105 Miles from Martha's Vineyard, MA
- 130 Miles from Nantucket Island, MA
Port Jefferson Harbor Regulations
While boating within the Port Jefferson Harbor Complex, a 5 MPH speed limit must be maintained within:
- The Federal Channel and the area between the jetties forming the entrance to the harbor
- Any Access Lane - Little Bay, Conscience Bay and Setauket Harbor
- Area from Narrows Access Lane to Conscience Bay
- 100 feet of any moored vessel, anchored vessel, swimming area or swimmer, dock or pier, or shoreline with harbor complex.
In areas not described above, vessels may travel at speeds up to, but not exceeding, 30 MPH.
Exception: Between sunrise and sunset, a vessel towing a water skier may exceed the 5 MPH speed limit up to and not exceeding 30 MPH at least 300 feet from shore, within Conscience Bay and Little Bay. This does not exempt proper speed limits should another vessel enter the area.
Marine Weather Link NOAA
Our Personal Favorite Weather Report: Wunderground.com
Port Jefferson Tides
Fishing Report: Celtic Quest
Fishing Report: Luv To Fish
NOAA Online Chart Viewer (Port Jefferson Harbor)
ValvTect - Marine Fuel