- PJ Sea Buoy Latitude/Longitude: 40 59.28 N, 73 06.44 W
- Marina Latitude/Longitude : 40 56.94 N, 73 04.21 W
- Monitor VHF channel 9
- To dock, please contact us within the Port Jefferson Harbor on VHF Channel 9
While boating within the Port Jefferson Harbor Complex, a 5 MPH speed limit must be maintained within:
- The Federal Channel and the area between the jetties forming the entrance to the harbor
- Any Access Lane – Little Bay, Conscience Bay and Setauket Harbor
- Area from Narrows Access Lane to Conscience Bay
- 100 feet of any moored vessel, anchored vessel, swimming area or swimmer, dock or pier, or shoreline with harbor complex
In areas not described above, vessels may travel at speeds up to, but not exceeding, 30 MPH.
Exception: Between sunrise and sunset, a vessel towing a water skier may exceed the 5 MPH speed limit up to and not exceeding 30 MPH at least 300 feet from shore, within Conscience Bay and Little Bay. This does not exempt proper speed limits should another vessel enter the area.